CWC Security Logo

A wide range of security & home automation services for your home & business.

 Keeping you safe & protected

We offer a diverse selection of top-tier security and home automation products and services tailored for both residential and commercial settings.


At CWC Security, we are dedicated to upholding the utmost standards in design, installation, and project management for security and communication systems. Our commitment includes comprehensive training programs for our staff to ensure they execute their tasks with safety and proficiency. Explore our extensive array of commercial and residential security solutions.


We will achieve continued business expansion by growing our client base and diversifying the services we offer. As our clients’ operations are positively impacted by our services, our business will prosper. Every aspect of CWC Security, LLC. is designed to add value and deliver an urgent response to your changing needs with the right technology, custom-configured solutions, innovative extranet tools, technical expertise, specialized services and ongoing support.



Ensuring the safety and security of your premises is crucial in today's world. At CWC Security, we understand the importance of peace of mind when it comes to protecting what matters most to you.


As a leader in the alarm and security industry, we are committed to providing cutting-edge solutions tailored to your specific needs. With 25  years of expertise, our team specializes in designing, installing, and monitoring state-of-the-art security systems that offer comprehensive protection for residential and commercial spaces.





Fema Grants

State and Local Cybersecurity Grant Program funding can be used to purchase equipment and software as long as the equipment and
software are directly related to implementing a comprehensive cybersecurity plan.
The SLCGP grants are not intended solely for replacing security cameras and software. FEMA is more likely to accept applications that
include holistic approaches, such as developing cybersecurity plans, implementing controls, performing risk assessments and
cybersecurity training.
Covered cybersecurity activities include:
Purchasing cybersecurity tools and technologies
Developing and implementing cybersecurity plans
Implementing cybersecurity controls and best practices
Providing cybersecurity training to employees
Conducting cybersecurity risk assessments and audits
FEMA grants will fund 80% of the cost of approved rip–and–replace projects, while recipient organizations (or other grants) must fund the remaining 20%.



  • Rip and replace non–NDAA–compliant security cameras
  • and software
  • Manage, monitor, and track information systems and
  • network traffic
  • Enhance the preparation, response, and resiliency of
  • information systems
  • Implement continuous cybersecurity assessments and
  • threat mitigation practices
  • FEMA also requires plans to establish a Cybersecurity
  • Planning Committee to oversee the plan and outline the
  • committee’s roles and responsibilities in a
  • Cybersecurity Charter